Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda
Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda, March 24, 2020, 10:30 a.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Date and Time
Tuesday, March 24, 2020, at 10:30 a.m.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake, Florida 32159
A. Call to Order
Special Magistrate Valerie Fuchs
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Swearing In
D. Approval of Minutes
- Minutes of the February 25, 2020 Special Magistrate Meeting
E. Old Business
2. Case 19-7279 — 132 S Hwy 27/441 — Rosan Realty, Inc. — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Chapter 8 -26 — Business Tax Receipt required; Request for Hearing by Property Owner on Fine Imposition
F. New Business
3. Case 19-7244 — 206 Ann St. — Sheryl L. Ferro, Deceased — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Chapters 20-18 (a)(1)&(2) — Sanitation; 20-15 — Compliance with Minimum Standards Required; 20-16 — Space Requirements; 7-67 — Certain Conditions Deemed Public Nuisance; 7-46 — Storage of Junk Prohibited
4. Case 19-7325 — 1225 Padgett Circle — Claude & Brenda Ray — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 9-4(c)(3) — Fences and Walls — Location
5. Case 19-7326 — 1217 Padgett Circle — Maryann & David MacDonald — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 9-4(c)(3) — Fences and Walls — Location
6. Case 20-7339 — 1232 Padgett Circle — Lorontia C. Baker — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 16-52(a) — Building Permit Required
7. Case 20-7350 — 217 S Hwy 27/441 — Jeffrey K. Grover — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 16-2(c) — Fire Codes Safety Inspection Required
8. Case 20-7353 — 105 Maine Ave./204 Massachusetts St. — Theresa Boisvert — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Chapter 7-46 — Storage of Junk Prohibited
*Items 4 & 5 under New Business will be presented simultaneously.
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352—751—1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352—751—1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286—0105) One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.