Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda
Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda, October 27, 2020, 10:30 a.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Date and Time
Tuesday, October 27, 2020, at 10:30 a.m.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake, Florida 32159
A. Call to Order
Special Magistrate Joshua E. Bills, Esquire
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Swearing In
D. Approval of Minutes
1. Minutes of the September 22, 2020 Special Magistrate Meeting
E. Old Business
2. Case 20-7432 — 309 Magnolia Way — Christopher E. Leviti — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 16-54(b)(2) — Expired Building Permit — Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
3. Case 20-7452 — 440 Alma St. — Sherry Reeves Estate — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Chapter 7 —Health & Sanitation — Section 7-67 — Certain Conditions, Accumulations Deemed Public Nuisance; Chapter 20 — Community Preservation —Section20-20(a)(1) — Maintenance & Appearance Standards Exterior Maintenance; and Section 20-19(f) — Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
F. New Business
4. Case 20-7550 — 114 W Guava St. — Allstor Self Storage, Inc. — Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 16-52 — Building Permit Required, Section 16-2(c) — Fire Codes; and Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 7-47 — Fire Hazards (Lori Crain)
5. Case 20-7558 — 207 Skyline Dr. — Adam Richard Dahl — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section — 7-46 Storage of Junk, Etc., Prohibited; Section7-67 — Certain Conditions, Accumulations Deemed Public Nuisance, High Grass; and Section 7-68 — Notice to Abate, Failure of Owner to Comply (Lori Crain)
6. Case 20-7584 — 356 S Hwy 27/441 — AA Castle LLC — Town of Lady Lake Code of Land Development Regulations Section 16-52 — Building Permit Required (Lori Crain)
7. Case 20-7621 — 102 Third St. — David W. Griffith — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 7-67 — Certain Conditions, Accumulations Deemed Public Nuisance (Lori Crain)
8. Case 20-7649 — 106 Mark Ave. — Michelle Howell & Joseph Kemmer — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 9-4(c)(3) — Fences and Walls-Location (Lori Crain)
9. Case 20-7686 — 913 April Hills Blvd. — Sandra K. Brooks — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 7-67 — Certain Conditions, Accumulations Deemed Public Nuisance (Lori Crain)
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.