Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda
Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda, December 17 2020, 10:30 a.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Date and Time
Tuesday, December 17, 2020, at 10:30 a.m.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake, Florida 32159
A. Call to Order
Special Magistrate Joshua E. Bills, Esquire
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Swearing In
D. Approval of Minutes
1. Minutes of the October 27, 2020 Special Magistrate Meeting
E. Old Business
2. Case 20-7563 — 207 Morningside Ave. — John & Andrew Stockwell, Trustee — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 7-67 — Certain Conditions, Accumulations Deemed Public Nuisance; Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
F. New Business
3. Case 20-7550 — 114 W Guava St. — Allstor Self Storage, Inc. — Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 16-52 — Building Permit Required, Section 16-2(c) — Fire Codes; and Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 7-47 — Fire Hazards (Lori Crain)
4. Case 20-7577 — 133 W Hermosa St. — Andrews Real Estate Ventures LLC —Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 17-5(d)(1) — Temporary Signs & Banners (Lori Crain)
5. Case 20-7598 — 142 N Old Dixie Hwy — CRC Properties, Inc. and RN Medical — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 8-26 — Business Tax Receipt and Section 17-2 — Sign Permitting Required (Lori Crain)
6. Case 20-7631 — 218 Skyline Dr. — Jeremias Francisco — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 7-67 — Certain Conditions, Accumulations Deemed Public Nuisance and Section 7-46 — Unlawful Storage of Junk, Debris (Lori Crain)
7. Case 20-7776 — 1113 Paradise Dr. — Geraldine & Roy Kabella Estate — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 7-67 — Certain Conditions, Accumulations Deemed Public Nuisance (Lori Crain)
8. Case 20-7795 — 1205 Padgett Cir. — Francis Lewis — Code of Ordinances Section 7-67 — Certain Conditions, Accumulations Deemed Public Nuisance (Lori Crain)
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.