Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda
Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda, June 22, 2021, 10:30 a.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Date and Time
Tuesday, June 22, 2021, at 10:30 a.m.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake, Florida 32159
A. Call to Order
Special Magistrate Joshua E. Bills, Esquire
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Swearing In
D. Approval of Minutes
1. Minutes of the April 27, 2021 Special Magistrate Meeting
E. Old Business
2. Case 20-7430 — 205 Brevard Ave. — Donna Williams & Harold D. Canterbury — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances-Section 7-67 — Certain Conditions, Accumulations Deemed Public Nuisance; Section 20-20(A)(1) — Residential Maintenance & Appearance Standards; Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
3. Case 20-7550 — 114 W Guava St. — Allstor Self Storage, Inc. — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 16-52 — Building Permit Required; 16-2(c) — Fire Codes; and Code of Ordinances-Section 7-47 — Fire Hazards; Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
F. New Business
4. Case 20-7425 — 210 Brevard Ave. — Mauricio & Jesus Ruiz — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 7-46 —Unlawful Storage of Junk, Debris; 20-19-(a)(1&2) — Residential General Property Maintenance; Sections 20-20(a)(1); 20-20-(a)(4&5); 20-20(b); 20-20(f); Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
5. Case 21-8118 — 445 Quail St. —Robert A. Morgan- Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 8-26 — License Required to Engage in Business, Profession or Occupation; and Section 17-26(b) — Parking Prohibited-Parking of Commercial Vehicles; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
6. Case 21-8126 — 213 Skyline Dr. — Jose L Gomez & Elvira Saldana — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 7-67 — Certain Conditions, Accumulations Deemed Public Nuisance; & Section 7-46 — Unlawful Storage of Junk, Debris; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
7. Case 21-8144 — 1201 Avenida Central — Central Florida Lodging, LLC — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 7-46 — Storage of Junk, Etc. Prohibited; Section 7-47 —Fire Hazards; Section 7-67 — Certain Conditions, Accumulations Deemed Public Nuisance; 20-23(A)(1&3) — Responsibilities of Owners-Dwellings, Extermination; 20-54 —Responsibilities of Owners-Commercial, Sanitation; 20-18(F) — Sanitation, Plumbing; 20-19(E) — General Structural Specifications, Electrical Maintenance; 20-20(C) — Maintenance & Appearance Standards-Vegetation; Land Development Regulations Section 16-54(b)(2) — Expired permits (x4); Section 17-5(d)(1) — Temporary Uses and Special Event Signs; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.