Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda
Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda, July 27, 2021, 10:30 a.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Date and Time
Tuesday, July 27, 2021, at 10:30 a.m.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake, Florida 32159
A. Call to Order
Special Magistrate Joshua E. Bills, Esquire
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Swearing In
D. Approval of Minutes
1. Minutes of the June 22, 2021 Special Magistrate Meeting
E. Old Business
2. Case 21-8083 — 354 S. Hwy 27/441 — AA Castle LLC & Jerome Robinson — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 17-2 — Sign Permitting Required; Section 17-7 — Prohibited Signs; and Code of Ordinances-Section 8-26 — Business Tax Receipt; Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
3. Case 21-8087— 106 Mark Ave. — Michelle Howell & Joseph Kemmer — Town of Lady Lake Development Regulations Section 16-54(b)(2) — Expired Building Permit (x2); Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
4. Case 21-8089 — 323 W. Lady Lake Blvd. — Andrew Bull — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 9-4(a) — Fences & Walls: Permit Required; and Section 16-52(a) — Building Permit Required; Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
5. Case 21-8092 — 105 Maine Ave. — Theresa Boisvert & John Broda — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Sections 7-46 — Storage of Junk, Etc. Prohibited; and 7-67 — Certain Conditions, Accumulations Deemed Public Nuisance; Provide Update on Compliance (Lori Crain)
6. Case 21-8116 — 111 Neil Ct. — Lake County Citrus Sales — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 16-52(a) — Building permit required; Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
F. New Business
7. Case 20-7769 — 104 Neil Ct. — Lake County Citrus Sales — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations-Section 16-52 Building Permit Required; Repeat Offender, Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
8. Case 21-7972— 316 W. Lady Lake Blvd. — Emigdio & Yolanda Jasso — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 20-19(f) — General Structural Specifications: Fence Maintenance/Repair; and Land Development Regulations Section 9-2(h)(1) — Outside Storage-Unlicensed/Inoperable Motor Vehicle; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
9. Case 21-8186 — 237 W. McClendon St. — Edgar W. Boykin & Alice E. Wagner — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 7-67 — Certain Conditions, Accumulations Deemed Public Nuisance; Order of Enforcement to Establish Repeat Offender (Lori Crain)
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.