Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda
Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda, Amended
February 22, 2022, 10:30 a.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Please note that the wearing of masks is currently optional and social distancing is requested due to Covid 19. Please be responsible.
Date and Time
Tuesday February 22, 2022, at 10:30 a.m.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake, Florida 32159
A. Call to Order
Special Magistrate Joshua E. Bills, Esquire
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Swearing In
D. Approval of Minutes
1. Minutes of the January 25, 2022 Special Magistrate Meeting
E. Old Business
2. Case 20-7769 — 104 Neil Ct — Lake County Citrus Sales Inc. — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 16-52 — Building Permit Required; Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
F. New Business
3. Case 20-7703 — 210 Ann St — James A. Bennett — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations-Section 16-52 Building Permit Required; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
4. Case 21-8298 — 207 Brevard Ave – William K. Maddox — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 20-20(a)(5) Property Maintenance, Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
5. Case 21-8404 — 444-446 Winners Cir — GABSAN LLC, — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations-Section 16-52, Building Permit Required and Section 9-4(a) Fences and Walls; Permit Required; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
6. Case 21-8431 — 802 Harper Pl – Artemisa Posadas — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 7-67, Certain Conditions, Accumulations Deemed Public Nuisance; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
7. Case 21-8432 — 307 Stone Castle Loop – Espie & Joseph Gepega., — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 17-26(b) Parking of Commercial Vehicles, and Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 15-82(j)(1) Single Family Resident Driveway Aprons; Request to establish Repeat Offender, Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
8. Case 21-8443 — 263 N Clay Ave — Andrea T. Grace Estate — 7-67–Certain Conditions, Accumulations Deemed Public Nuisance; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
9. Case 22-8504 — 710 Summit St — Sandra J. Curry – Town of Lady Lake Code of Lady Lake Ordinances Chapter 20 Community Preservation — Sections 20-15 Compliance with Minimum Standards, 20-17 Light; Ventilation, 20-18 Sanitation, 20-19 General Structural Specifications, 20-20 Maintenance and Appearance Standards, 20-21 Unsafe Dwellings, Hotels or Rooming Houses, and 20-23 Responsibilities of Owners. Order Declaring Unsafe Structure, Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.