Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda
Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda,
May 24, 2022, 10:30 a.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Please note that the wearing of masks is currently optional and social distancing is requested due to Covid 19. Please be responsible.
Date and Time
Tuesday May 24, 2022, at 10:30 a.m.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake, Florida 32159
A. Call to Order
Special Magistrate Joshua E. Bills, Esquire
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Swearing In
D. Approval of Minutes
1. Minutes of the April 26, 2022 Special Magistrate Meeting
E. Old Business
2. Case 21-8388 — 317 Orange St., HMC Assets, LLC Solely in Its Capacity as Separate Trustee of CAM XI Trust — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 16-52, Building Permit Required; Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 7-67, Certain Conditions, Accumulations Deemed Public Nuisance. Request for Hearing on Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
3. Case 22-8515 — 303 W Rose Lane, Clarence Few — Town of Lady Lake Land Code of Ordinances Section 7-46, Storage of Junk, etc., Prohibited; Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
4. Case 22-8561 — 755 N Hwy 27/441, Sam’s East, Inc., and Sam’s Club of Lady Lake — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 16-2, Fire Codes; and Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 7-47, Fire Hazards; Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
F. New Business
5. Case 21-8405 — 314 Stone Castle Loop, Maria Guadalupe Cruz De La Rosa — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 15-83(j)(1), Single Family Residence Driveway (Requirements); Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
6. Case 22-8534 — 618 Tracy Dr., Ronald O. Bell — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 16-54(b)(2), Expired Building Permit; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
7. Case 22-8544 — 319 Orange St., Norma Padilla — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 7-46, Storage of Junk, etc., Prohibited; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
8. Case L22005687 — 241 W McClendon Street, Brittany Johansen — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 4-4, At Large Animal, Repeat Violation; Section 4-36, Dog or Cat License or Vaccination, Repeat Violation (Denise Williams)
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.