Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda
Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda,
June 21, 2022, 10:30 a.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Please note that the wearing of masks is currently optional and social distancing is requested due to Covid 19. Please be responsible.
Date and Time
Tuesday June 21, 2022, at 10:30 a.m.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake, Florida 32159
A. Call to Order
Special Magistrate Joshua E. Bills, Esquire
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Swearing In
D. Approval of Minutes
1. Minutes of the May 24, 2022 Special Magistrate Meeting
E. Old Business
2. Case 21-8298 — 207 Brevard Ave., William K. Maddox — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 20-20 (a)(1 &5), Maintenance and Appearance Standards; Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
3. Case 22-8504 — 710 Summit St., Sandra Curry — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Chapter 20, Community Preservation Section 20-15, Compliance with Minimum Standards; Section 20-17, Light; Ventilation; Section 20-18, Sanitation; Section 20-19, General Structural Specifications; Section 20-20, Maintenance and Appearance Standards; Section 20-21, Unsafe Dwellings, Hotels, or Rooming Houses; and Section 20-23, Responsibilities of Owners, Unsafe Structure; Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
F. New Business
4. Case 22-8587 — 207 Morningside Ave., Newtro Corp 401k Plan — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 10-5(a)(1), Tree Removal Permit Required; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
5. Case 22-8614 — 217 Skyline Dr., Steven Simpkins Sole Proprietor 401k — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 7-67, Certain Conditions, Accumulation Deemed Public Nuisance; Order of Enforcement to Establish Repeat Offender (Lori Crain)
6. Case 22-8659 — 1102 Teal Lane, Brije, LLC — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 13-7(f), Sediment/Erosion control; Repeat Offender; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
7. Case 22-8660 — 1296 Lake Ella Rd, ROIB SFR Lake Ella, LLC — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 13-7(f), Sediment/Erosion Control; Section 13-54, Requirement to Prevent, Control and Reduce Stormwater Pollutants by the Use of Best Management Practices; Repeat Offender; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.