Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda
Special Magistrate Hearing Agenda Amended,
August 23, 2022, 10:30 a.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Please note that the wearing of masks is currently optional and social distancing is requested due to Covid 19. Please be responsible.
Date and Time
Tuesday August 23, 2022, at 10:30 a.m.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake, Florida 32159
A. Call to Order
Special Magistrate Joshua E. Bills, Esquire
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Swearing In
D. Approval of Minutes
1. Minutes of the July 26, 2022 Special Magistrate Meeting
E. Old Business
2. Case 22-8587 — 207 Morningside Ave., Newtro Corp 401k Plan — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 10-5(a)(1), Tree Removal Permit Required; Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
F. New Business
3. Case 22-8682 — 860 Avenida Central, Maniscalco Holding, LLC & CVS #5120 — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 7-47, Fire Hazards; Section 7-67, Certain Conditions, Accumulations Deemed Public Nuisance; Section 20-51(a)(5), (b), and (j), Commercial Maintenance of Exterior and Interior of Premises; and Section 20-54(a & b), Responsibilities of Owners; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
4. Case 22-8688 — 207 Morningside Ave., Newtro Corp 401k Plan — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 16-52, Building Permit Required; Code of Ordinances Section 7-67, Certain Conditions, Accumulations Deemed Public Nuisance; Section 7-46, Storage of Junk, Etc., Prohibited; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
5. Case 22-8731 — 241 W McClendon St, Brittany Johansen — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 20-19(e), General Structural Specifications — Electrical; and Section 20-21(a), Unsafe Dwellings; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.