Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda
Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda,
October 25, 2022, 10:30 a.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Please note that the wearing of masks is currently optional and social distancing is requested due to Covid 19. Please be responsible.
Date and Time
Tuesday, October 25, 2022, at 10:30 a.m.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake, Florida 32159
Call to Order
Special Magistrate Joshua E. Bills, Esquire
Pledge of Allegiance
A. Swearing In
B. Approval of Minutes
1. Minutes of the September 27, 2022 Special Magistrate Meeting
C. Old Business
2. Case 22-8671 — 109 W. Guava St., Bharat Khirbat — Nuisances Section 7-67 — Trash, Weeds, Vegetation; Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
3. Case 22-8773 — 1296 Lake Ella Rd, ROIB SFR Lake Ella, LLC — NPDES Stormwater Regulations Section LDR 13-7 (c) — Standard Practices; NPDES Stormwater Regulations Section LDR 13-54, Required Use of BMPs; Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
D. New Business
4. Case 22-8669 — 812 Summit St., William L. Whitfield — Vehicles, Parking & Obstructions — Section 14-1, Right-of-Way Obstructions; Building Permit — LDR Section 16-52(a), Permit Required; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
5. Case 22-8697 — 230 Lake Griffin Rd., Virgil A. Smith Estate — Nuisances, Section 7-46, Storage of Junk, Etc., Prohibited; Minimum Standards – Sanitation, Section 20-18(f) Plumbing Maintained Working Order & Sanitary; Minimum Standards – Sanitation, Section 20-18(e), Plumbing Connected to Water & Sewer; Building Permit – LDR Section 16-52(a), Permit Required; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
6. Case 22-8745 — 915 St. Andrew Blvd., Kevin Kirk — Building Permit Required – LDR Section 16-52(a), Permit Required; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
7. Case 22-8752 — 870 N Hwy 27/441, Lady Lake Covenant Group, LLC — Commercial Minimum Standards, Section 8-201, Assessment of False Alarm Fee; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
8. Case 22-8775 — 710 N Hwy 27/441, ARG RALLAFL001 LLC — Commercial Minimum Standards, Section 8-201 — Assessment of False Alarm Fee; Commercial Minimum Standards – Section 8-200(a), Owner Responsibility; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
9. Case 22-8798 — 236 Griffinview Dr., Bobby Taylor & Brooke Valido — Minimum Standards, General Structure Specification, Section 20-19(d), Plumbing Free From Leaks & Defects; Minimum Standards, Maintenance/Appearance Section 20-20(a)(6), Windows & Doors; Unsafe Dwellings, Section 20-21(i), Malfunctioning Waste Disposal; Nuisances, Section 7-67, Trash, Weeds, Vegetation; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.