Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda
Special Magistrate Meeting Agenda,
December 15, 2022, 10:30 a.m.
All interested persons are cordially invited to attend this public meeting.
Please note that the wearing of masks is currently optional and social distancing is requested due to Covid 19. Please be responsible.
Date and Time
Thursday, December 15, 2022, at 10:30 a.m.
Town Hall Commission Chambers, 409 Fennell Blvd., Lady Lake, Florida 32159
Call to Order
Special Magistrate Joshua E. Bills, Esquire
Pledge of Allegiance
A. Approval of Minutes
1. Minutes of the September 27, 2022 Special Magistrate Meeting
B. Old Business
1.Case 22-8581 — 923 St. Andrews Blvd., Hazel L Cubeta, Estate — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 20-18(e), Minimum Standards, Sanitation; Section 20-21, Unsafe Dwellings; Section 7-37, Nuisances; Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
2. Case 22-8773 — 1296 Lake Ella Rd, ROIB SFR LAKE ELLA, LLC — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 13-7(c), NPDES Stormwater Regulations, Standard Practices; Section 13-54, NPDES Stormwater Regulations Required Use of BMPs; Order of Fine (Lori Crain)
C. New Business
4. Case 22-8697 — 230 Lake Griffin Rd, Virgil A. Smith, Estate — Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 7-46, Storage of Junk, etc., Prohibited; Sections 20-18(e) and 20-18(f), Minimum Standards Sanitation; Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 16-52(a), Building Permit, Required; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
5. Case 22-8726 — 127 Shiloh Ave., Tuan T. Pham —Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances Section 7-67 and Section 7-46, Nuisances; Section 20-19(f), Minimum Standards; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
6. Case 22-8779 — 223 Gibson St., Cynthia L. Hines-White — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 16-52(a), Building Permit, Required; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
7. Case 22-8785 — 306 West Lemon St., Barbara Kleinschrodt —Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulation Section 16-52(a), Building Permit, Required; Order of Enforcement (Lori Crain)
8. Case 22-8793 — 413 South 27/441, Blue Marlin Stations, LLC — Town of Lady Lake Land Development Regulations Section 17-5(d), Temporary/Special Event Signs; Order of Enforcement; Establish Repeat Offender (Lori Crain)
9. Case L22015616 — 11796 SE 141st, Ocklawaha, FL, Charles Hill Town of Lady Lake Code of Ordinances, Section 4-11, Confinement of Animal In Vehicle (Denise Williams)
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office with any questions at 352-751-1501. This public hearing is being conducted in a handicapped accessible location. Any handicapped person requiring special accommodations or an interpreter for the hearing or visually impaired should contact the Clerk's Office at least two days prior to the meeting. To access a Telecommunication Device for Deaf Persons (TDD), please call 352-751-1565.
If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, a record of which is not provided by the Town of Lady Lake. (F.S. 286-0105)
One or more members of any other Town Board or Committee may be in attendance of this meeting.